As Technical Program Manager, Steve drive the scoping and implementation of EWB Technology Development projects in Vanuatu. Steve is a Ni-Vanuatu civil and structural engineer who came back to Vanuatu after studying for four years in Auckland. Steve’s family comes from the island of Ambae, North of the country and he came to Efate (the island where Port Vila is), for his last three years of high school. His older brother is a mechanical engineer too – engineering seems to be in the Tarimaemae blood!
- Meet our Futur-neers: Hannah Jury January 30, 2023
- Nation-building for Timor-Leste January 18, 2023
- The PhD unpacking intersecting complexities in WASH January 4, 2023
- Volunteering for ‘real-world work experience’ December 22, 2022
- EWB Board Update December 22, 2022