As Technical Program Manager, Steve drive the scoping and implementation of EWB Technology Development projects in Vanuatu. Steve is a Ni-Vanuatu civil and structural engineer who came back to Vanuatu after studying for four years in Auckland. Steve’s family comes from the island of Ambae, North of the country and he came to Efate (the island where Port Vila is), for his last three years of high school. His older brother is a mechanical engineer too – engineering seems to be in the Tarimaemae blood!
- Meet our Futur-neers: Elise McCaul September 21, 2022
- Help shape EWB – nominate for the EWB Australia Board September 7, 2022
- The challenge that blew his mind: Tim Kuiper August 30, 2022
- Embedding Indigenous perspectives at Griffith University August 29, 2022
- Using human-centred design tools in community August 24, 2022