Stephanie is an environmental engineer and has been working since 2006 either for NGOs in Uganda, Timor-Leste, the Solomon Islands and now Vanuatu, or in consulting and local council in Australia. Through her studies and experiences, Stephanie learnt that to be working efficiently in the water sector, one has to tap into a wide range of skills and behaviours in order to respond to the ‘wicked problems’ of today’s world. She is therefore constantly looking for opportunities to grow her own technical, social and leadership skills, as well as those of colleagues and partners, in order to ultimately create healthier and more resilient living places.
- Exploring opportunities for native plants at the ‘Nguluway’ Local Design Summit May 25, 2023
- Drones, disasters and design – new STEM outreach for regional classrooms May 5, 2023
- A climate resilient and community-led solution to sanitation challenges in Vanuatu May 3, 2023
- Meet our Futur-neers: Eve Visser April 26, 2023
- Designing Indigenous-led engineering pathways for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander youth March 30, 2023