Stephanie is an environmental engineer and has been working since 2006 either for NGOs in Uganda, Timor-Leste, the Solomon Islands and now Vanuatu, or in consulting and local council in Australia. Through her studies and experiences, Stephanie learnt that to be working efficiently in the water sector, one has to tap into a wide range of skills and behaviours in order to respond to the ‘wicked problems’ of today’s world. She is therefore constantly looking for opportunities to grow her own technical, social and leadership skills, as well as those of colleagues and partners, in order to ultimately create healthier and more resilient living places.
- Meet our Futur-neers: Elise McCaul September 21, 2022
- Help shape EWB – nominate for the EWB Australia Board September 7, 2022
- The challenge that blew his mind: Tim Kuiper August 30, 2022
- Embedding Indigenous perspectives at Griffith University August 29, 2022
- Using human-centred design tools in community August 24, 2022