Stephanie is an environmental engineer and has been working since 2006 either for NGOs in Uganda, Timor-Leste, the Solomon Islands and now Vanuatu, or in consulting and local council in Australia. Through her studies and experiences, Stephanie learnt that to be working efficiently in the water sector, one has to tap into a wide range of skills and behaviours in order to respond to the ‘wicked problems’ of today’s world. She is therefore constantly looking for opportunities to grow her own technical, social and leadership skills, as well as those of colleagues and partners, in order to ultimately create healthier and more resilient living places.
- Empathy, power and advocacy: how photovoice is transforming EWB’s qualitative data collection November 6, 2023
- How traditional sand filtration methods are solving complex engineering problems in Cambodia October 24, 2023
- Engineer by profession, engineer in spirit September 20, 2023
- Building a reliable water supply for the residents of Darlau, Timor-Leste September 19, 2023
- ‘Impactful Futures’ Immersives return on Lama Lama Country September 19, 2023