Romeo joins the EWB Australia team in Timor-Leste with 9 years’ experience working for a number of organisations in the engineering sector at both the national and international level. Romeo graduated from vocational technical school, specialising in general construction. in addition to his work with EWB, Romeo also provides voluntary technical assistance on engineering projects in his community.
- Exploring opportunities for native plants at the ‘Nguluway’ Local Design Summit May 25, 2023
- Drones, disasters and design – new STEM outreach for regional classrooms May 5, 2023
- A climate resilient and community-led solution to sanitation challenges in Vanuatu May 3, 2023
- Meet our Futur-neers: Eve Visser April 26, 2023
- Designing Indigenous-led engineering pathways for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander youth March 30, 2023