Romeo joins the EWB Australia team in Timor-Leste with 9 years’ experience working for a number of organisations in the engineering sector at both the national and international level. Romeo graduated from vocational technical school, specialising in general construction. in addition to his work with EWB, Romeo also provides voluntary technical assistance on engineering projects in his community.
- Empathy, power and advocacy: how photovoice is transforming EWB’s qualitative data collection November 6, 2023
- How traditional sand filtration methods are solving complex engineering problems in Cambodia October 24, 2023
- Engineer by profession, engineer in spirit September 20, 2023
- Building a reliable water supply for the residents of Darlau, Timor-Leste September 19, 2023
- ‘Impactful Futures’ Immersives return on Lama Lama Country September 19, 2023