Rachel is a passionate environmentalist with a keen interest in education and community led development. After completing her undergraduate degree, Rachel worked in education in Sudan and Vietnam, working with university and middle school students in both urban and regional settings. Since returning to Australia she has completed a Master of Environment, where she specialised in climate change and international development.
- Meet our Futur-neers: Elise McCaul September 21, 2022
- Help shape EWB – nominate for the EWB Australia Board September 7, 2022
- The challenge that blew his mind: Tim Kuiper August 30, 2022
- Embedding Indigenous perspectives at Griffith University August 29, 2022
- Using human-centred design tools in community August 24, 2022