Rachel is a passionate environmentalist with a keen interest in education and community led development. After completing her undergraduate degree, Rachel worked in education in Sudan and Vietnam, working with university and middle school students in both urban and regional settings. Since returning to Australia she has completed a Master of Environment, where she specialised in climate change and international development.
- Exploring opportunities for native plants at the ‘Nguluway’ Local Design Summit May 25, 2023
- Drones, disasters and design – new STEM outreach for regional classrooms May 5, 2023
- A climate resilient and community-led solution to sanitation challenges in Vanuatu May 3, 2023
- Meet our Futur-neers: Eve Visser April 26, 2023
- Designing Indigenous-led engineering pathways for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander youth March 30, 2023