Pin has over 20 years’ experience in project implementation and management of humanitarian, water and sanitation and hygiene. He has extensive general WASH techniques and tools including PHAST, CLTS, WASH education, incorporate Disaster Risk Reduction and Emergency Preparedness in WASH.
- Empathy, power and advocacy: how photovoice is transforming EWB’s qualitative data collection November 6, 2023
- How traditional sand filtration methods are solving complex engineering problems in Cambodia October 24, 2023
- Engineer by profession, engineer in spirit September 20, 2023
- Building a reliable water supply for the residents of Darlau, Timor-Leste September 19, 2023
- ‘Impactful Futures’ Immersives return on Lama Lama Country September 19, 2023