Pin has over 20 years’ experience in project implementation and management of humanitarian, water and sanitation and hygiene. He has extensive general WASH techniques and tools including PHAST, CLTS, WASH education, incorporate Disaster Risk Reduction and Emergency Preparedness in WASH.
- Meet our Futur-neers: Elise McCaul September 21, 2022
- Help shape EWB – nominate for the EWB Australia Board September 7, 2022
- The challenge that blew his mind: Tim Kuiper August 30, 2022
- Embedding Indigenous perspectives at Griffith University August 29, 2022
- Using human-centred design tools in community August 24, 2022