Mitch is an Industrial Designer with a strong human-centred design background in developing communities. He Studied Industrial Design at UTS and during his Honours Project was able to design a simple product that allows rural communities in Uganda to boil water and cook food at the same time, alleviating the stresses related to the lack of access to clean drinking water. He then founded his own charity in Uganda to distribute these products to remote communities. Since returning to Australia, Mitch has joined the EWB team to champion innovation and design as a tool for solving complex problems in the communities we work in.
- Meet our Futur-neers: Hannah Jury January 30, 2023
- Nation-building for Timor-Leste January 18, 2023
- The PhD unpacking intersecting complexities in WASH January 4, 2023
- Volunteering for ‘real-world work experience’ December 22, 2022
- EWB Board Update December 22, 2022