EWB Australia’s school initiatives deliver thematic learning modules to schools throughout Australia in metro (our “Schools Outreach” program) and regional (our “Regioneering” program) areas.
Our focus is on embracing diversity and engaging Indigenous and female students as well as those from low socio-economic backgrounds. We work closely with our State and University Chapters, training undergraduates (usually engineering students) to deliver creative, hands-on workshops that explore real challenges in developing countries. The program showcases the many options for a future that embraces human-centred engineering and related STEM vocations.
- Engage students in innovative, practical and inspiring workshops
- Align with one of Australia’s most innovative and future-making programs
- Engage educators through meaningful volunteer engagement
- Connect with communities in the locations you operate
- Achieve multiple curriculum objectives across mathematics, science and social sciences
“We are isolated and in many ways these children don’t have a framework for understanding the wider world.”
Engineering and technical professions have a significant role to play in solving global challenges – work with us to inspire the next generation of professionals! Our School Outreach and Regioneering programs do just that. Why not get involved?
Get in touch with your local EWB volunteer chapter.
Help fund this program.
Partner with us to create change.