Many works to improve sustainable access to safe, hygienic and appropriate WASH and assistive technology solutions for communities in Cambodia. She has a Masters in Public Health, Law and International Business, and 20 years’ experience in health, education, agriculture and gender equity in Cambodia, Timor-Leste and Myanmar.
- Exploring opportunities for native plants at the ‘Nguluway’ Local Design Summit May 25, 2023
- Drones, disasters and design – new STEM outreach for regional classrooms May 5, 2023
- A climate resilient and community-led solution to sanitation challenges in Vanuatu May 3, 2023
- Meet our Futur-neers: Eve Visser April 26, 2023
- Designing Indigenous-led engineering pathways for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander youth March 30, 2023