Luke is a passionate learner, and he brings diverse perspectives gained from his near constant search for new knowledge. After several years of travel, work and false starts at university, he completed a Bachelor of of Business at RMIT, majoring in Entrepreneurship. His fascination with non-compliant small and family businesses and ‘black’ markets, led him to working with an Australian/Indian Social Business that supports women entrepreneurs in urban India and rural Nepal. Through leading programs in India, he engaged with communities that face major environmental and socio-economic risks, which prompted him to commence further studies at RMIT in the Master of Disaster, Design and Development.
- Meet our Futur-neers: Elise McCaul September 21, 2022
- Help shape EWB – nominate for the EWB Australia Board September 7, 2022
- The challenge that blew his mind: Tim Kuiper August 30, 2022
- Embedding Indigenous perspectives at Griffith University August 29, 2022
- Using human-centred design tools in community August 24, 2022