Luke is a passionate learner, and he brings diverse perspectives gained from his near constant search for new knowledge. After several years of travel, work and false starts at university, he completed a Bachelor of of Business at RMIT, majoring in Entrepreneurship. His fascination with non-compliant small and family businesses and ‘black’ markets, led him to working with an Australian/Indian Social Business that supports women entrepreneurs in urban India and rural Nepal. Through leading programs in India, he engaged with communities that face major environmental and socio-economic risks, which prompted him to commence further studies at RMIT in the Master of Disaster, Design and Development.
- Exploring opportunities for native plants at the ‘Nguluway’ Local Design Summit May 25, 2023
- Drones, disasters and design – new STEM outreach for regional classrooms May 5, 2023
- A climate resilient and community-led solution to sanitation challenges in Vanuatu May 3, 2023
- Meet our Futur-neers: Eve Visser April 26, 2023
- Designing Indigenous-led engineering pathways for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander youth March 30, 2023