Luke is a passionate learner, and he brings diverse perspectives gained from his near constant search for new knowledge. After several years of travel, work and false starts at university, he completed a Bachelor of of Business at RMIT, majoring in Entrepreneurship. His fascination with non-compliant small and family businesses and ‘black’ markets, led him to working with an Australian/Indian Social Business that supports women entrepreneurs in urban India and rural Nepal. Through leading programs in India, he engaged with communities that face major environmental and socio-economic risks, which prompted him to commence further studies at RMIT in the Master of Disaster, Design and Development.
- Engineer by profession, engineer in spirit September 20, 2023
- Building a reliable water supply for the residents of Darlau, Timor-Leste September 19, 2023
- ‘Impactful Futures’ Immersives return on Lama Lama Country September 19, 2023
- Inaugural Indigenous-led Youth Outreach program kicks off in Far North Queensland August 30, 2023
- Engineering partnerships critical for progress: the case at Rawa July 26, 2023