Based in Phnom Penh, Din holds a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from the Royal University of Law and Economics. She has more than 10 years’ experience working as an accountant for local and international NGOs. Before she started with EWB in late 2022 as the Accounts Officer, Din worked for an International NGO, Swisscontact Cambodia, for nearly three years. She is excited to join EWB and continue her working in the NGO environment.
- Engineer by profession, engineer in spirit September 20, 2023
- Building a reliable water supply for the residents of Darlau, Timor-Leste September 19, 2023
- ‘Impactful Futures’ Immersives return on Lama Lama Country September 19, 2023
- Inaugural Indigenous-led Youth Outreach program kicks off in Far North Queensland August 30, 2023
- Engineering partnerships critical for progress: the case at Rawa July 26, 2023