Based in Phnom Penh, Din holds a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from the Royal University of Law and Economics. She has more than 10 years’ experience working as an accountant for local and international NGOs. Before she started with EWB in late 2022 as the Accounts Officer, Din worked for an International NGO, Swisscontact Cambodia, for nearly three years. She is excited to join EWB and continue her working in the NGO environment.
- Regioneering on the road again March 28, 2023
- Allies for Uluru Coalition endorse First Nations Voice Referendum question March 23, 2023
- Meet our Futur-neers: Erin Hughes March 7, 2023
- Q&A from ‘What every engineer must do to create solutions that stick’ webinar March 3, 2023
- Multi-year partner ignites interest through innovation February 12, 2023