With a background in Sustainability Communications, Filmmaking and Journalism. James is passionate about the movement to creating a socially and ecologically sustainable world. He is currently teaching a Master’s of Strategic Leadership towards Sustainability in Sweden and writing his PhD researching the competencies and qualities required by individuals and groups to address the global challenges of sustainability.
- Meet our Futur-neers: Elise McCaul September 21, 2022
- Help shape EWB – nominate for the EWB Australia Board September 7, 2022
- The challenge that blew his mind: Tim Kuiper August 30, 2022
- Embedding Indigenous perspectives at Griffith University August 29, 2022
- Using human-centred design tools in community August 24, 2022