With a background as an engineer, Ian has explored the interface between the technical and social side of engineering throughout his career. He has worked in Indonesia, Nepal, India and Sri Lanka with EWB and is currently researching the role of strength-based approaches supporting the motivations of community-based water committees in Malawi.
- Meet our Futur-neers: Hannah Jury January 30, 2023
- Nation-building for Timor-Leste January 18, 2023
- The PhD unpacking intersecting complexities in WASH January 4, 2023
- Volunteering for ‘real-world work experience’ December 22, 2022
- EWB Board Update December 22, 2022