George is a sustainable development practitioner, educator and researcher with 14 years of experience in development and sustainability. George is an experienced facilitator of strengths-based community consultations in Cambodia, Timor-Leste and on Country in Australia, which aim to understand what development and thriving looks like from a community’s perspective.
- Volunteering for skills and to contribute to ‘my beloved country’ December 5, 2022
- Clean, safe water needed for remote Indigenous communities November 29, 2022
- Sanitation solutions for hard ground environments in Cambodia November 15, 2022
- Announcing our 2023 EWB Challenge community partner October 18, 2022
- Meet our Futur-neers: Emily Chung October 11, 2022