George is a sustainable development practitioner, educator and researcher with 14 years of experience in development and sustainability. George is an experienced facilitator of strengths-based community consultations in Cambodia, Timor-Leste and on Country in Australia, which aim to understand what development and thriving looks like from a community’s perspective.
- Engineer by profession, engineer in spirit September 20, 2023
- Building a reliable water supply for the residents of Darlau, Timor-Leste September 19, 2023
- ‘Impactful Futures’ Immersives return on Lama Lama Country September 19, 2023
- Inaugural Indigenous-led Youth Outreach program kicks off in Far North Queensland August 30, 2023
- Engineering partnerships critical for progress: the case at Rawa July 26, 2023