Erin is passionate about global sustainable development and seeks out every possible opportunity to empower people to take action in their communities. She has put her undergraduate degree in Media Communications and Australian Indigenous Studies and Masters of International Development into good use, working across a wide range of community and international development organisations. In her spare time, Erin is a Lead Volunteer with the World Association of Girl Guides and Girl Scouts, coordinating global girl-led advocacy and empowering the next generation of young change-makers.
- EWB Board Update December 1, 2023
- Inside the Dili Water System Emergency Repair program November 30, 2023
- Empathy, power and advocacy: how photovoice is transforming EWB’s qualitative data collection November 6, 2023
- How traditional sand filtration methods are solving complex engineering problems in Cambodia October 24, 2023
- Engineer by profession, engineer in spirit September 20, 2023