Erin is passionate about global sustainable development and seeks out every possible opportunity to empower people to take action in their communities. She has put her undergraduate degree in Media Communications and Australian Indigenous Studies and Masters of International Development into good use, working across a wide range of community and international development organisations. In her spare time, Erin is a Lead Volunteer with the World Association of Girl Guides and Girl Scouts, coordinating global girl-led advocacy and empowering the next generation of young change-makers.
- Meet our Futur-neers: Hannah Jury January 30, 2023
- Nation-building for Timor-Leste January 18, 2023
- The PhD unpacking intersecting complexities in WASH January 4, 2023
- Volunteering for ‘real-world work experience’ December 22, 2022
- EWB Board Update December 22, 2022