Erin is passionate about global sustainable development and seeks out every possible opportunity to empower people to take action in their communities. She has put her undergraduate degree in Media Communications and Australian Indigenous Studies and Masters of International Development into good use, working across a wide range of community and international development organisations. In her spare time, Erin is a Lead Volunteer with the World Association of Girl Guides and Girl Scouts, coordinating global girl-led advocacy and empowering the next generation of young change-makers.
- Meet our Futur-neers: Elise McCaul September 21, 2022
- Help shape EWB – nominate for the EWB Australia Board September 7, 2022
- The challenge that blew his mind: Tim Kuiper August 30, 2022
- Embedding Indigenous perspectives at Griffith University August 29, 2022
- Using human-centred design tools in community August 24, 2022