Erin is passionate about global sustainable development and seeks out every possible opportunity to empower people to take action in their communities. She has put her undergraduate degree in Media Communications and Australian Indigenous Studies and Masters of International Development into good use, working across a wide range of community and international development organisations. In her spare time, Erin is a Lead Volunteer with the World Association of Girl Guides and Girl Scouts, coordinating global girl-led advocacy and empowering the next generation of young change-makers.
- Exploring opportunities for native plants at the ‘Nguluway’ Local Design Summit May 25, 2023
- Drones, disasters and design – new STEM outreach for regional classrooms May 5, 2023
- A climate resilient and community-led solution to sanitation challenges in Vanuatu May 3, 2023
- Meet our Futur-neers: Eve Visser April 26, 2023
- Designing Indigenous-led engineering pathways for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander youth March 30, 2023