Melinda is an intercultural communication and competence specialist with a strong background in international and community development. Melinda’s research and teaching explores rapport building, communicating, and perspective-shifting in multicultural settings. As a dedicated trainer and facilitator, Melinda supports education and community projects that create a more equitable future for us all.
- Empathy, power and advocacy: how photovoice is transforming EWB’s qualitative data collection November 6, 2023
- How traditional sand filtration methods are solving complex engineering problems in Cambodia October 24, 2023
- Engineer by profession, engineer in spirit September 20, 2023
- Building a reliable water supply for the residents of Darlau, Timor-Leste September 19, 2023
- ‘Impactful Futures’ Immersives return on Lama Lama Country September 19, 2023