Angus is a mechatronic engineer with a range of experience in start-ups, research and as an EWB field professional. Angus has been volunteering and working with EWB for almost eight years since starting his initial involvement as a volunteer in EWB’s university chapters. As a technology development lead, Angus works collaboratively with communities to develop sustainable, appropriate technology solutions. Angus is also undertaking research at the ANU into decolonising engineering practices.
- Empathy, power and advocacy: how photovoice is transforming EWB’s qualitative data collection November 6, 2023
- How traditional sand filtration methods are solving complex engineering problems in Cambodia October 24, 2023
- Engineer by profession, engineer in spirit September 20, 2023
- Building a reliable water supply for the residents of Darlau, Timor-Leste September 19, 2023
- ‘Impactful Futures’ Immersives return on Lama Lama Country September 19, 2023