Angus is a mechatronic engineer with a range of experience in start-ups, research and as an EWB field professional. Angus has been volunteering and working with EWB for almost eight years since starting his initial involvement as a volunteer in EWB’s university chapters. As a technology development lead, Angus works collaboratively with communities to develop sustainable, appropriate technology solutions. Angus is also undertaking research at the ANU into decolonising engineering practices.
- Meet our Futur-neers: Hannah Jury January 30, 2023
- Nation-building for Timor-Leste January 18, 2023
- The PhD unpacking intersecting complexities in WASH January 4, 2023
- Volunteering for ‘real-world work experience’ December 22, 2022
- EWB Board Update December 22, 2022