Andrew brings together his experience as an anthropologist and social entrepreneur to develop clean technology in developing markets. Andrew brings a high level of business acumen to his work and his approach is human centered, market led and data driven. His work has taken him across the world, to sub-saharan Africa, the Indian Subcontinent and Southeast Asia.
- Exploring opportunities for native plants at the ‘Nguluway’ Local Design Summit May 25, 2023
- Drones, disasters and design – new STEM outreach for regional classrooms May 5, 2023
- A climate resilient and community-led solution to sanitation challenges in Vanuatu May 3, 2023
- Meet our Futur-neers: Eve Visser April 26, 2023
- Designing Indigenous-led engineering pathways for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander youth March 30, 2023