Andrew brings together his experience as an anthropologist and social entrepreneur to develop clean technology in developing markets. Andrew brings a high level of business acumen to his work and his approach is human centered, market led and data driven. His work has taken him across the world, to sub-saharan Africa, the Indian Subcontinent and Southeast Asia.
- Empathy, power and advocacy: how photovoice is transforming EWB’s qualitative data collection November 6, 2023
- How traditional sand filtration methods are solving complex engineering problems in Cambodia October 24, 2023
- Engineer by profession, engineer in spirit September 20, 2023
- Building a reliable water supply for the residents of Darlau, Timor-Leste September 19, 2023
- ‘Impactful Futures’ Immersives return on Lama Lama Country September 19, 2023