Working With Communities
Working With Communities (Overall Photo layout is difficult)
Partnerships in development
• To nurture future development leaders
• To embed people-centred values and approaches in engineering, design and technology education.
• To practice and promote two-way knowledge sharing
• To promote the professional development of community partner staff
• To support community partners by generating ideas for their projects.
Human Centred Approach
Applications for 2018 are closed now!
Our Latest blog
It’s not all calculations and writing reports when you’re an engineer. Sometimes you’re abseiling from some of the tallest buildings in Melbourne’s CBD. Or at least that’s what a ‘day in the office’ can look like for façade engineer, Hannah Jury.
EWB’s engineering skills and in-country presence in Timor-Leste has been utilised to support an important nation-building project.
A soon-to-be-published PhD thesis takes learnings from EWB’s Sanitation in Challenging Environment program to investigate the interlocking and compounding complexities that create inequalities in water and sanitation access for communities in challenging contexts.