Chenda has over 7 years experience working in accounting and financial management for various international NGOs such as CARE International, Plan International and Swisscontact Cambodia. He also has 3 years experience working for a youth health program with the Reproductive Health Association of Cambodia. Chenda holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration (majors in Accounting and Finance). Chenda is currently studying online for a Master Business Administration at Singapore Business School. He is passionate about learning and sharing about the impact of development technology on social media.
- Regioneering on the road again March 28, 2023
- Allies for Uluru Coalition endorse First Nations Voice Referendum question March 23, 2023
- Meet our Futur-neers: Erin Hughes March 7, 2023
- Q&A from ‘What every engineer must do to create solutions that stick’ webinar March 3, 2023
- Multi-year partner ignites interest through innovation February 12, 2023