Melanie has fostered a fierce determination to protect the natural environment since the earliest of ages. After establishing a career in the Arts she returned to study in 2008 and completed a Bachelor of International Development followed by a Master of Environment in 2016. Melanie is a campaigner for positive change. Working in politics between 2014 and 2017, she sought to contribute to the movement for a more compassionate world. Melanie also delights in the unconventional and colourful and seeks to capture this through her performance, photography and cooking.
- Regioneering on the road again March 28, 2023
- Allies for Uluru Coalition endorse First Nations Voice Referendum question March 23, 2023
- Meet our Futur-neers: Erin Hughes March 7, 2023
- Q&A from ‘What every engineer must do to create solutions that stick’ webinar March 3, 2023
- Multi-year partner ignites interest through innovation February 12, 2023