Melanie has fostered a fierce determination to protect the natural environment since the earliest of ages. After establishing a career in the Arts she returned to study in 2008 and completed a Bachelor of International Development followed by a Master of Environment in 2016. Melanie is a campaigner for positive change. Working in politics between 2014 and 2017, she sought to contribute to the movement for a more compassionate world. Melanie also delights in the unconventional and colourful and seeks to capture this through her performance, photography and cooking.
- Volunteering for skills and to contribute to ‘my beloved country’ December 5, 2022
- Clean, safe water needed for remote Indigenous communities November 29, 2022
- Sanitation solutions for hard ground environments in Cambodia November 15, 2022
- Announcing our 2023 EWB Challenge community partner October 18, 2022
- Meet our Futur-neers: Emily Chung October 11, 2022