Melanie has fostered a fierce determination to protect the natural environment since the earliest of ages. After establishing a career in the Arts she returned to study in 2008 and completed a Bachelor of International Development followed by a Master of Environment in 2016. Melanie is a campaigner for positive change. Working in politics between 2014 and 2017, she sought to contribute to the movement for a more compassionate world. Melanie also delights in the unconventional and colourful and seeks to capture this through her performance, photography and cooking.
- Empathy, power and advocacy: how photovoice is transforming EWB’s qualitative data collection November 6, 2023
- How traditional sand filtration methods are solving complex engineering problems in Cambodia October 24, 2023
- Engineer by profession, engineer in spirit September 20, 2023
- Building a reliable water supply for the residents of Darlau, Timor-Leste September 19, 2023
- ‘Impactful Futures’ Immersives return on Lama Lama Country September 19, 2023