Melanie has fostered a fierce determination to protect the natural environment since the earliest of ages. After establishing a career in the Arts she returned to study in 2008 and completed a Bachelor of International Development followed by a Master of Environment in 2016. Melanie is a campaigner for positive change. Working in politics between 2014 and 2017, she sought to contribute to the movement for a more compassionate world. Melanie also delights in the unconventional and colourful and seeks to capture this through her performance, photography and cooking.
- S1 EP2: Milda Pladaite and Chris Chukwunta January 6, 2022
- Who’s responsible for gender diversity in engineering? December 21, 2021
- Oxfam supports flood recovery response in Timor-Leste December 2, 2021
- Supporting Timor-Leste’s emergency infrastructure recovery December 1, 2021
- Global Student Hackathon for World Engineering Day November 30, 2021