Engineers Australia, Engineers Without Borders and Red R are proud to announce that is the Year of Humanitarian Engineering – a year in which we will recognise the role of engineering in improving quality of life and disaster recovery.Our goal is to promote the significance and importance of humanitarian engineering to both the engineering profession and wider community so that humanitarian engineering receives the necessary support in Australia and abroad – and continues to make a difference.We are calling for submissions of projects and profiles of individuals who are passionate about Humanitarian Engineering and are actively involved in creating change. We are looking for local stories and stories from abroad that span all areas of humanitarian engineering including water supply, sanitation, energy, waste disposal, transportation, communications and support for disabled people.We will select certain entries to promote during the Year of Humanitarian Engineering. Share your story here and register your interest to receive news and updates on the year ahead.
- Inspiring a future generation in human-centred engineering October 19, 2021
- Stories from the field – Daniel Pires September 21, 2021
- Sparking Curiosity In Future Engineers August 26, 2021
- Regioneering in the west August 26, 2021
- Stories from the field – Kasey Williams August 23, 2021