Maureen has worked in financial administration and support services for more than 30 years in a diverse range of organisations, from local government to the independent arts scene, as well as the not-for-profit sector. Through various roles she has gained extensive experience in all aspects of financial administration including the provision of audit services to both internal and external clients. In her spare time Maureen can often be found behind a different sort of desk, providing lighting design and/or technical operation for independent theatre productions.
- Global travels and local impact – Bea Duffield’s volunteering journey February 22, 2024
- Announcing our 2024 EWB Challenge community partner – Torres Strait Island Regional Council January 30, 2024
- Remote field visits, tuk-tuk commutes, and fish amok: a year in the life of an Australian volunteer January 29, 2024
- Congratulations to the 2023 EWB Challenge Showcase award winners December 21, 2023
- Building resilience to increasing uncertainty: the role of climate-resilient infrastructure December 18, 2023