Lyndal is a dedicated community engagement, development and communications professional who has worked with regional and remote communities in Far North Queensland for over 20 years. She brings a diversity of experience to the program including work with refugee communities, disaster recovery and workshop facilitation with remote Cape York Aboriginal communities.
- Meet our Futur-neers: Hannah Jury January 30, 2023
- Nation-building for Timor-Leste January 18, 2023
- The PhD unpacking intersecting complexities in WASH January 4, 2023
- Volunteering for ‘real-world work experience’ December 22, 2022
- EWB Board Update December 22, 2022