Lyndal is a dedicated community engagement, development and communications professional who has worked with regional and remote communities in Far North Queensland for over 20 years. She brings a diversity of experience to the program including work with refugee communities, disaster recovery and workshop facilitation with remote Cape York Aboriginal communities.
- Exploring opportunities for native plants at the ‘Nguluway’ Local Design Summit May 25, 2023
- Drones, disasters and design – new STEM outreach for regional classrooms May 5, 2023
- A climate resilient and community-led solution to sanitation challenges in Vanuatu May 3, 2023
- Meet our Futur-neers: Eve Visser April 26, 2023
- Designing Indigenous-led engineering pathways for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander youth March 30, 2023