Originally from Auckland, Hamish moved to Melbourne in 2015 to study at the University of Melbourne. After graduating from an Honours degree in History, he spent a year working for the Japanese government as an English teacher. Hamish went on to pursue research and language instruction at Stanford’s Inter-University Center for Japanese Studies. Having undertaken a range of volunteering roles in Melbourne, Hamish moved into the NGO sector by joining EWB in August 2021 and is excited to contribute to a values-driven organisation.
- Meet our Futur-neers: Elise McCaul September 21, 2022
- Help shape EWB – nominate for the EWB Australia Board September 7, 2022
- The challenge that blew his mind: Tim Kuiper August 30, 2022
- Embedding Indigenous perspectives at Griffith University August 29, 2022
- Using human-centred design tools in community August 24, 2022