Originally from Auckland, Hamish moved to Melbourne in 2015 to study at the University of Melbourne. After graduating from an Honours degree in History, he spent a year working for the Japanese government as an English teacher. Hamish went on to pursue research and language instruction at Stanford’s Inter-University Center for Japanese Studies. Having undertaken a range of volunteering roles in Melbourne, Hamish moved into the NGO sector by joining EWB in August 2021 and is excited to contribute to a values-driven organisation.
- Engineer by profession, engineer in spirit September 20, 2023
- Building a reliable water supply for the residents of Darlau, Timor-Leste September 19, 2023
- ‘Impactful Futures’ Immersives return on Lama Lama Country September 19, 2023
- Inaugural Indigenous-led Youth Outreach program kicks off in Far North Queensland August 30, 2023
- Engineering partnerships critical for progress: the case at Rawa July 26, 2023