Anoushka is extremely passionate about equity in sustainability and development practices for communities. This stemmed from growing up in India and having a deep awareness of the various socio-economic and environmental disparities and striving to proactively make a change. Furthermore, this inspired her to move to Melbourne to study a Masters of Environmental Management and Sustainability at Monash University, after which she worked in the energy industry for 4 years, where her keen eye for detail helped her develop additional Quality Assurance skillsets. Anoushka is proud to work in an organisation like EWB that is making a difference in both the environment and in communities, and for the unique opportunity to apply the intersection of her experiences.
- Engineer by profession, engineer in spirit September 20, 2023
- Building a reliable water supply for the residents of Darlau, Timor-Leste September 19, 2023
- ‘Impactful Futures’ Immersives return on Lama Lama Country September 19, 2023
- Inaugural Indigenous-led Youth Outreach program kicks off in Far North Queensland August 30, 2023
- Engineering partnerships critical for progress: the case at Rawa July 26, 2023