ACFID is an independent national association of Australian non-government organisations (NGOs) working in the field of international aid and development. The Code represents the active commitment of overseas aid agencies or non government development organisations to conduct their activities with integrity by defining minimum standards of governance, management and accountability. Adherence to the Code is monitored by an independent Code of Conduct Committee, which is elected from the NGO community. Visit the ACFID website for more information.
- Exploring opportunities for native plants at the ‘Nguluway’ Local Design Summit May 25, 2023
- Drones, disasters and design – new STEM outreach for regional classrooms May 5, 2023
- A climate resilient and community-led solution to sanitation challenges in Vanuatu May 3, 2023
- Meet our Futur-neers: Eve Visser April 26, 2023
- Designing Indigenous-led engineering pathways for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander youth March 30, 2023