ACFID is an independent national association of Australian non-government organisations (NGOs) working in the field of international aid and development. The Code represents the active commitment of overseas aid agencies or non government development organisations to conduct their activities with integrity by defining minimum standards of governance, management and accountability. Adherence to the Code is monitored by an independent Code of Conduct Committee, which is elected from the NGO community. Visit the ACFID website for more information.
- Meet our Futur-neers: Elise McCaul September 21, 2022
- Help shape EWB – nominate for the EWB Australia Board September 7, 2022
- The challenge that blew his mind: Tim Kuiper August 30, 2022
- Embedding Indigenous perspectives at Griffith University August 29, 2022
- Using human-centred design tools in community August 24, 2022