ACFID is an independent national association of Australian non-government organisations (NGOs) working in the field of international aid and development. The Code represents the active commitment of overseas aid agencies or non government development organisations to conduct their activities with integrity by defining minimum standards of governance, management and accountability. Adherence to the Code is monitored by an independent Code of Conduct Committee, which is elected from the NGO community. Visit the ACFID website for more information.
- Inspiring a future generation in human-centred engineering October 19, 2021
- Stories from the field – Daniel Pires September 21, 2021
- Sparking Curiosity In Future Engineers August 26, 2021
- Regioneering in the west August 26, 2021
- Stories from the field – Kasey Williams August 23, 2021