ACFID is an independent national association of Australian non-government organisations (NGOs) working in the field of international aid and development. The Code represents the active commitment of overseas aid agencies or non government development organisations to conduct their activities with integrity by defining minimum standards of governance, management and accountability. Adherence to the Code is monitored by an independent Code of Conduct Committee, which is elected from the NGO community. Visit the ACFID website for more information.
- Meet our Futur-neers: Hannah Jury January 30, 2023
- Nation-building for Timor-Leste January 18, 2023
- The PhD unpacking intersecting complexities in WASH January 4, 2023
- Volunteering for ‘real-world work experience’ December 22, 2022
- EWB Board Update December 22, 2022