With over two decades’ experience in marketing and brand communications across media, lifestyle brands and social enterprises (including running her own communications agency), Llawela arrives at EWB Australia full of passion and purpose to apply her skills more abundantly to the for-purpose sector. A love of great narrative and sound strategy combined with a passion for social justice ensures Llawela crafts and shares our stories of impact with creativity and intent. Llawela tries hard to fit in yoga, boxing, reading, theatre-going, piano-playing and wine drinking, alongside raising an energetic ten-ager (where the wine is extra useful).
- Exploring opportunities for native plants at the ‘Nguluway’ Local Design Summit May 25, 2023
- Drones, disasters and design – new STEM outreach for regional classrooms May 5, 2023
- A climate resilient and community-led solution to sanitation challenges in Vanuatu May 3, 2023
- Meet our Futur-neers: Eve Visser April 26, 2023
- Designing Indigenous-led engineering pathways for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander youth March 30, 2023