With over two decades’ experience in marketing and brand communications across media, lifestyle brands and social enterprises (including running her own communications agency), Llawela arrives at EWB Australia full of passion and purpose to apply her skills more abundantly to the for-purpose sector. A love of great narrative and sound strategy combined with a passion for social justice ensures Llawela crafts and shares our stories of impact with creativity and intent. Llawela tries hard to fit in yoga, boxing, reading, theatre-going, piano-playing and wine drinking, alongside raising an energetic ten-ager (where the wine is extra useful).
- Developing a sanitation solution to Vanuatu’s Emten Lagoon pollution July 20, 2021
- Breaking engineering stereotypes in the Torres Strait July 8, 2021
- Regioneering takes head, heart, and action June 2, 2021
- Taylah Griffin on self reflection, collective action and courage as keys to achieving reconciliation May 27, 2021
- Visioning Reconciliation: Reconciliation, engineering and you May 26, 2021