With over two decades’ experience in marketing and brand communications across media, lifestyle brands and social enterprises (including running her own communications agency), Llawela arrives at EWB Australia full of passion and purpose to apply her skills more abundantly to the for-purpose sector. A love of great narrative and sound strategy combined with a passion for social justice ensures Llawela crafts and shares our stories of impact with creativity and intent. Llawela tries hard to fit in yoga, boxing, reading, theatre-going, piano-playing and wine drinking, alongside raising an energetic ten-ager (where the wine is extra useful).
- Meet our Futur-neers: Elise McCaul September 21, 2022
- Help shape EWB – nominate for the EWB Australia Board September 7, 2022
- The challenge that blew his mind: Tim Kuiper August 30, 2022
- Embedding Indigenous perspectives at Griffith University August 29, 2022
- Using human-centred design tools in community August 24, 2022