James is a passionate problem-solver and has spent more than 10 years working professionally in corporate IT and software development roles. James has a degree in Engineering and Computer Science from RMIT University in Melbourne and is also part of the EWB Challenge alumni. He has experience managing a wide range of technical areas and is keen to apply his energy and skills towards making a difference through improving EWB Australia’s capacities as a whole.
- Meet our Futur-neers: Elise McCaul September 21, 2022
- Help shape EWB – nominate for the EWB Australia Board September 7, 2022
- The challenge that blew his mind: Tim Kuiper August 30, 2022
- Embedding Indigenous perspectives at Griffith University August 29, 2022
- Using human-centred design tools in community August 24, 2022