James is a passionate problem-solver and has spent more than 10 years working professionally in corporate IT and software development roles. James has a degree in Engineering and Computer Science from RMIT University in Melbourne and is also part of the EWB Challenge alumni. He has experience managing a wide range of technical areas and is keen to apply his energy and skills towards making a difference through improving EWB Australia’s capacities as a whole.
- EWB Board Update December 1, 2023
- Inside the Dili Water System Emergency Repair program November 30, 2023
- Empathy, power and advocacy: how photovoice is transforming EWB’s qualitative data collection November 6, 2023
- How traditional sand filtration methods are solving complex engineering problems in Cambodia October 24, 2023
- Engineer by profession, engineer in spirit September 20, 2023