Born in the Philippines and raised in Canada, Hannah is a global citizen with a decade of research experience in Canada, Uganda, Tanzania, and Mozambique. With a Bachelor of Health Sciences (Honours) and Master of Public Health, she is an advocate of using qualitative and participatory approaches to empower and champion the voices of community members. In 2019, the Alberta Council for Global Cooperation recognized Hannah as a “Top 30 Under 30” for her contributions to gender equality in East Africa. When she is not busy perfecting her Excel spreadsheets, you can find her curating the Instagram account of her pug, Bodhi.
- Exploring opportunities for native plants at the ‘Nguluway’ Local Design Summit May 25, 2023
- Drones, disasters and design – new STEM outreach for regional classrooms May 5, 2023
- A climate resilient and community-led solution to sanitation challenges in Vanuatu May 3, 2023
- Meet our Futur-neers: Eve Visser April 26, 2023
- Designing Indigenous-led engineering pathways for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander youth March 30, 2023