Born in the Philippines and raised in Canada, Hannah is a global citizen with a decade of research experience in Canada, Uganda, Tanzania, and Mozambique. With a Bachelor of Health Sciences (Honours) and Master of Public Health, she is an advocate of using qualitative and participatory approaches to empower and champion the voices of community members. In 2019, the Alberta Council for Global Cooperation recognized Hannah as a “Top 30 Under 30” for her contributions to gender equality in East Africa. When she is not busy perfecting her Excel spreadsheets, you can find her curating the Instagram account of her pug, Bodhi.
- Engineer by profession, engineer in spirit September 20, 2023
- Building a reliable water supply for the residents of Darlau, Timor-Leste September 19, 2023
- ‘Impactful Futures’ Immersives return on Lama Lama Country September 19, 2023
- Inaugural Indigenous-led Youth Outreach program kicks off in Far North Queensland August 30, 2023
- Engineering partnerships critical for progress: the case at Rawa July 26, 2023