Born in the Philippines and raised in Canada, Hannah is a global citizen with a decade of research experience in Canada, Uganda, Tanzania, and Mozambique. With a Bachelor of Health Sciences (Honours) and Master of Public Health, she is an advocate of using qualitative and participatory approaches to empower and champion the voices of community members. In 2019, the Alberta Council for Global Cooperation recognized Hannah as a “Top 30 Under 30” for her contributions to gender equality in East Africa. When she is not busy perfecting her Excel spreadsheets, you can find her curating the Instagram account of her pug, Bodhi.
- Meet our Futur-neers: Elise McCaul September 21, 2022
- Help shape EWB – nominate for the EWB Australia Board September 7, 2022
- The challenge that blew his mind: Tim Kuiper August 30, 2022
- Embedding Indigenous perspectives at Griffith University August 29, 2022
- Using human-centred design tools in community August 24, 2022