Born in the Philippines and raised in Canada, Hannah is a global citizen with a decade of research experience in Canada, Uganda, Tanzania, and Mozambique. With a Bachelor of Health Sciences (Honours) and Master of Public Health, she is an advocate of using qualitative and participatory approaches to empower and champion the voices of community members. In 2019, the Alberta Council for Global Cooperation recognized Hannah as a “Top 30 Under 30” for her contributions to gender equality in East Africa. When she is not busy perfecting her Excel spreadsheets, you can find her curating the Instagram account of her pug, Bodhi.
- Meet our Futur-neers: Hannah Jury January 30, 2023
- Nation-building for Timor-Leste January 18, 2023
- The PhD unpacking intersecting complexities in WASH January 4, 2023
- Volunteering for ‘real-world work experience’ December 22, 2022
- EWB Board Update December 22, 2022