Chanrika graduated in bio-engineering in 2019. She has been involved with EWB since 2018 through participating in the EWB internship program with ATEC Biodigesters. As an EWB alumni, Rika also attended the EWB design workshop and critical thinking course in 2019. With a passion for human-centred design skills and critical thinking, Rika volunteered to co-facilitate school outreach workshops and was a leader of the critical thinking team in 2019 and 2020. She always starts her mornings with 15 minutes of yoga; and the perfect weekend is spending the whole day with family in their home town, cooking and trying new dishes together – and playing with the dogs and kittens.
- Meet our Futur-neers: Elise McCaul September 21, 2022
- Help shape EWB – nominate for the EWB Australia Board September 7, 2022
- The challenge that blew his mind: Tim Kuiper August 30, 2022
- Embedding Indigenous perspectives at Griffith University August 29, 2022
- Using human-centred design tools in community August 24, 2022